Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 60

Thread: I am

  1. #41
    English Chris
    Guest English Chris's Avatar

    Post

    I am happy at the moment due to my promotion at work....but nervous because of the new job and responsibility.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Miral's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,061
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am... not miserable as bad anymore... I was sick.

    I am... now eating my kids Halloween candy and thanking Ski for calling me a young lady. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I am... contemplating calls, but if I don't even call her father.... hee

  3. #43
    Inactive Member tyledras's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2000
    Posts
    642
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am working too hard on my thesis and getting nothing done.

    On the other hand, I had a good weekend at the Wizard Con, met cool folks, and went to an awesome party where we got to watch a bunch of artists drink and paint. Which was so much cooler thna I just made it out to be.

    I am also glad to see people posting here. Hi everyone! *waves*

    And Ski, if you see this... My stomach has been renamed. Its name is now Sarlacc. Google it if you don't get the reference. My brother-in-law renamed the stomach for me.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member ski1138's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2005
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I Like it Tyle, very fitting. and Please, star wars reference...HELLO! Now then, seek out this "Brother-in-Law" you speak of and bring him to me. I feel we may get along very well. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member WintersMusic's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 1999
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am...wondering why it took me so long to come back to this forum

    I am...way to awake for 2 in the morning

    I am...wondering if anyone else is as excited as I am that George R R Martins latest book is out

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Terygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 1999
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am... saying 'hi' to Dan.

    Hi!

  7. #47
    HB Forum Owner AsIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 1999
    Posts
    1,777
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I am...Looking around for Dan. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

    Hey, where'd he go? Come back Dan!!!!

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Miral's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,061
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am... freaking sick AGAIN!!! One month, didn't last one month!!

  9. #49
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am...

    posting again (at least today).

    glad to see new and familar faces.

    *hugging* Miral.

    trying to get better.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member 3peanuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2001
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am....mumble....

    A TART!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •